Tuesday 28 February 2012

Quotes on love


For a second I was almost jealous of the clouds. Why was he looking to them for an escape when I was right here beside him?
Kamila Shamsie

Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive.
Havelock Ellis

To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter.
Francoise Sagan

Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not.
Paulo Coelho

Do not ask yourself if your love is big enough, because love is neither big nor small, it is simply love.
Paulo Coelho

Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn`t what romantic songs tell us it is - love simply is.
Paulo Coelho

I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you and make you happy. And I can`t, and it`s killing me.
Stephenie Meyer

If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?
Stephenie Meyer

True love always happens in a flash.
Stephen King

0 comments:

Post a Comment